Thank you!!!

To:

Library Trustees
Mrs. Nancy Kearns, Chairperson

I am visiting my family in West Stockbridge for 5 weeks this summer.

I would like to thank you and your staff for the wonderful variety of activities made available to the public through the library in general, and for the Summer Reading Program in particular.

Specifically, I would like to mention how much my family and I appreciated the work of Mrs. Jennifer Sturgis and her team of volunteers during the several sessions we attended.

She was warm and friendly, and has a wonderful way with children. In our case, where my 10 children do not speak English very well, she was welcoming, sensitive and considerate of their needs. The variety of activities which she ran, her enthusiasm and flexibility contributed to many hours of much-appreciated, educational enjoyment for our family and others at the library during our visit.

May I add that I found her to be a competent librarian, as well as informative and helpful regarding local concerns as well.

Individuals like Mrs. Sturgis keep people checking out, and returning to, the library.

J.B. Ullman
Miami, FL
Jerusalem, Israel

Passes

The following museum passes have been provided by the Friends of the West Stockbridge Library.


Arrowhead

Ashley House and Bart's Cobble

Berkshire Bontanical Garden

Berkshire Museum

Clark Art Institute

Chesterwood

DCR Parks Pass

The Folly at Feilds Farm

Hancock Shaker Village

Mass MOCA Mission House

The Mount

Naumkeag

Norman Rockwell Museum

Pleasant Valley Wildlife Sanctuary

Ventfort Hall