New Books

I hope that everyone is enjoying this wonderful snowy day that we are having. I wanted to let everyone know that once again we have some wonderful new books that I have added today to the collection. There is a variety in the list below and I hope that everyone can find something they might like. I would also like to invite everyone into come and see the New Adult Book collection as we have also had some new donations. If there is a book or author that you would like to see at the library please let me know. Enjoy the snow and see you soon.

~Danielle

Mounting Fears by Stuart Woods
Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell
Plum Spooky by Janet Evanoich
The Shack by Williams P. Young
A mercy by Toni Morrison
Fire and Ice by Julie Garw
ood

Passes

The following museum passes have been provided by the Friends of the West Stockbridge Library.


Arrowhead

Ashley House and Bart's Cobble

Berkshire Bontanical Garden

Berkshire Museum

Clark Art Institute

Chesterwood

DCR Parks Pass

The Folly at Feilds Farm

Hancock Shaker Village

Mass MOCA Mission House

The Mount

Naumkeag

Norman Rockwell Museum

Pleasant Valley Wildlife Sanctuary

Ventfort Hall